MT2MixT - Metin2 private server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

MOD Application I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

MOD Application

Go down 
+2
xGenuine
lalaSAMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lalaSAMAN

Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-22

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 am

Name: Stanciu Flavius
In game name: RedPUBE
Q. Why do you post for MOD? :I see many children who need help and talking and Romanian and English and can help them with many good FF game for the know, I had my own server metin2 and know how it is .... and I was ga / gm / 8-9 way server,and I like it very much and server and my friends came recommended and I hope some people understand me 8-9
You played on other p. servers?(Yes/No) : Yes.(i have my server too it's on hamachi but now it's off and i was on 8-9 server gm/mod/ga and i know comands)
How many hours you are On-line/ day : about 7-8 hour's on metin2
How many languages do you know: 1-2-3 (EN/RO/Italian(a little bit)/and Deutsch just a little bit
Thank's RedPUBE To [GA/Noob]kaky

I relly love this server Play fair don't cheat or u will be banned
Back to top Go down
xGenuine

xGenuine

Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-25
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Timisoara

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 am

U say u are online 8-9 hours but i never saw you ... and im on-line 10 hours + confused
Back to top Go down
Crooker

Data de inscriere : 2011-07-19

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 am

i can give you an advice... instead of spending 7-8 hours on metin2 you should spend some of your time with an english book Smile
Back to top Go down

Thanks received : 23
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-12
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Vrancea

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 am

I know you are the GM and not us? What are the Application comment?
Back to top Go down
lalaSAMAN

Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-22

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

u never saw me beacouse in this 3-4 day's i've just make a new account and i level him upp Wink i'm on blue Wink pm me
Back to top Go down
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Romania

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 am

STOP POSTING IN EVERY FUCKING APPLICATION POST !
Is a damm application not a fucking char room.

Go to Free Talks and talk about what you want, STOP POSTING in applications; leave them alone like in example.
Back to top Go down
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 am

Rejected.
Back to top Go down
Crooker

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm

[GM]kaky wrote:
STOP POSTING IN EVERY FUCKING APPLICATION POST !
Is a damm application not a fucking char room.

Go to Free Talks and talk about what you want, STOP POSTING in applications; leave them alone like in example.

We already know that you will reject us... It is that bad if we gossip something about those GM/MOD applications? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Crooker

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Dear [GM]kaky, you violated forum rule number four "4. Don't talk dirty. "

And there is no rule that can't allow us to post something in an application post.
In fact we are able to do that according to rule number six as long as we are on subject (6. Be on subject, eg: don't speak about airplanes in the "Tutorials about metin2" forum)

P.S. [GM]Lizzard with this line DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, MAKE A NEW TOPIC WITH YOUR APPLICATION ! didn't let us to post something in that post that is used for example Very Happy and ha didn't said anything about writing a reply in someone application post scratch

So, [GM]kaky, in the future, please be more accurately with those rules Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mercury

Mercury

Thanks received : 27
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-27
Varsta : 32
Localizare : Ex [MOD]Mercury :)

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Crooker wrote:

And there is no rule that can't allow us to post something in an application post.
In fact we are able to do that according to rule number six as long as we are on subject (6. Be on subject, eg: don't speak about airplanes in the "Tutorials about metin2" forum)

P.S. [GM]Lizzard with this line DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, MAKE A NEW TOPIC WITH YOUR APPLICATION ! didn't let us to post something in that post that is used for example Very Happy and ha didn't said anything about writing a reply in someone application post scratch

So, [GM]kaky, in the future, please be more accurately with those rules Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ofcourse, he got annoyed, because you guys posted on every single application thread judging them. Judge yourself first not them.

About be on subject, your this post "i can give you an advice... instead of spending 7-8 hours on metin2 you should spend some of your time with an english book " was completely not on subject either. You judged someone else' English in an application.

There is no rule about it, but you need to be mature. Just because you're alright with English doesn't mean you can criticize other's for no reason.

"So, [GM]kaky, in the future, please be more accurately with those rules"

*accurate

And by the rule number 4, it applies here. You're basically just insulting and pointing out mistakes on another's application for no reason. You can apply those things yourself and be better?

Best regards.

PS: Reply me about this on PM so we don't stay off-topic here. ^^
PSS: I don't mean any offense to anyone from this post.

Ontopic: Well it was a nice application, but better luck next time! We don't need new MODs/Gms at the moment from what I think.
Back to top Go down
http://mt2mixt.info
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Crooker wrote:

Ok, in future please do not reply you or others in any application.
An application will remain only with the "application post" and his reply (that's all) - any other comments/replies will be deleted. If is needed a rule for this, i will make one.
I'm sick to read the application with 1242534534 comments without sense in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD Application   MOD Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MT2MixT - Metin2 private server :: Other things :: Applications-
Jump to: