MT2MixT - Metin2 private server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Propose several events at re-opening

Go down 
+2
king1
[GA]kaky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Romania

Propose several events at re-opening Empty
PostSubject: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:33 am

Like the title of this topic says, choose several events at re-opening Razz.
(reply to this topic)
Back to top Go down
king1

king1

Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-09
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 am

[GA]kaky wrote:
Like the title of this topic says, choose several events at re-opening Razz.
(reply to this topic)

Several OX event ... New weapons ... And fix it 2 shop ... First with the shaman weapons +0 and shop with +0 All Acessories ... And then everything will be Ok ... I swear you'll get from me immediately donating ... xD

You could add a few new weapons from 2011, that a few days ago uploaded to PlayWorld3 MT2 ... And that you expand those weapons which were about a dozen ... If I forgive too far, but I think that this would be quite OK to start ...

Sorry for bad english...I am from Serbian ...

Last edited by king1 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MegaWar

MegaWar

Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-14
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 am

kaky sry that i am goin out from topic but when is server re-opening>?
and pvp event would be rly good ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Reiz3r

[GM]Reiz3r

Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 am

I think OX event would be perfect and not too difficult to make and also every1 can enjoy it, unlike PvP because lower ranked players won't be able to fight vs high lvl so i think PvP event might be a bit too difficult to make so everyone could enjoy it equally.

P.S. This is only my opinion, post what you think below Smile
Back to top Go down
king1

king1

Thanks received : 2
Data de inscriere : 2011-09-09
Localizare : Tutin

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 am

[GM]Reiz3r wrote:
I think OX event would be perfect and not too difficult to make and also every1 can enjoy it, unlike PvP because lower ranked players won't be able to fight vs high lvl so i think PvP event might be a bit too difficult to make so everyone could enjoy it equally.

P.S. This is only my opinion, post what you think below Smile

I agree with you Gm Reiz3r... But could I update with new weapons, and I saw a few new swords, and also about 10 new arrows ... And for those 2 shop if it is not a problem and it could fix it ... And that little boost itemshop ... xD
(Also, this is my opinion, if the GM Kaky and other could agree to upgrade the server)
Back to top Go down
MegaWar

MegaWar

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am

oke pvp event might not be good but if tehre is a lv difrence to join to fight like 90-100, 120-127 so every1 can choose the level he wants but if others dont want that is ok with me^^ and ox would be good ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheMan

[GM]TheMan

Data de inscriere : 2011-08-08
Varsta : 35
Localizare : USA(RUSSIA);Clarks Summit,Pennsylvania[PA];Used to live in Russia (Saint-Petersburg)

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 pm

I think It should Be 1 OX but this OX should not be hard but not so easy))) so people will get some point what to expect) but Idk about mt rain)

Well my major idea is to make like more classic means that we should involve some upgrading system and stuff like if its new weapons ppl can get some ingredients and do it so they would not get any LAZY feelings) Because imagine if people made new weapon +9 but someone did not and that person who did not have that new weapon +9 he will lvl up and try ti get so ingredients but ingrediens u can get only from dragon by killing him with groups or from metin 90 lvl) so u Alex (kaky) deside what to do that will be interesting))
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id6099352
[GM]Reiz3r

[GM]Reiz3r

Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Localizare : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:17 pm

[GM]TheMan wrote:
I think It should Be 1 OX but this OX should not be hard but not so easy))) so people will get some point what to expect) but Idk about mt rain)

Well my major idea is to make like more classic means that we should involve some upgrading system and stuff like if its new weapons ppl can get some ingredients and do it so they would not get any LAZY feelings) Because imagine if people made new weapon +9 but someone did not and that person who did not have that new weapon +9 he will lvl up and try ti get so ingredients but ingrediens u can get only from dragon by killing him with groups or from metin 90 lvl) so u Alex (kaky) deside what to do that will be interesting))

ye I kinda like the idea of players having to kill red dragon to get certain materials to make weapons +9 because now red dragon has no use and instead of 90 metin metins lvl 100+ should drop items for upgrading new items to +9 ,but this topic is about re-opening events so I think if you (TheMan) want to develop this suggestion further you should open a new topic for this. Smile
Back to top Go down
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 am

MegaWar wrote:
kaky sry that i am goin out from topic but when is server re-opening>?
and pvp event would be rly good ^^

It's ok. Will be back this week (until 06.11.2011).
Back to top Go down
azhra

azhra

Thanks received : 6
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-24
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Undeva Prin Romania

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:18 am

pvp event 2 vs 2 bcs at 1vs1 nubs are using set so.. 2 vs 2 its rlly fun xD but everybody know i will win=))))
Back to top Go down
MegaWar

MegaWar

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 am

well ye i forgot about sets and azhra how are u so sure Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Propose several events at re-opening   Propose several events at re-opening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Propose several events at re-opening
Page 1 of 1