MT2MixT - Metin2 private server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

I got a problem with the homepage!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HotShotGG

Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-30

I got a problem with the homepage! Empty
PostSubject: I got a problem with the homepage!   I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

Hello staff. If i got it right the home page's host is moving and that means that the site is going offline for 24 hours(that's what you kakamaca said). But 3 days passed since the home page is offline. Did you change the link of the home page or what happened?
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
[GA]kaky
Admin
[GA]kaky

Thanks received : 49
Data de inscriere : 2011-05-26
Varsta : 37
Localizare : Romania

PostSubject: Re: I got a problem with the homepage!   I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:22 am

HotShotGG wrote:
Hello staff. If i got it right the home page's host is moving and that means that the site is going offline for 24 hours(that's what you kakamaca said). But 3 days passed since the home page is offline. Did you change the link of the home page or what happened?
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

No, i did not change the link from web. The web server is down since 3 days. Monday (04.07.2011) will be up.

PS: i said 24 hours because that was the answer that i've got from tech.
Back to top Go down
HotShotGG

Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I got a problem with the homepage!   I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 am

ok, and thank you for looking at my post Very Happy not like Teo, who checked all the other GM applications except mine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a problem with the homepage!   I got a problem with the homepage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a problem with the homepage!
Page 1 of 1