MT2MixT - Metin2 private server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT2MixT - Metin2 private server, metin2, new weapons metin2, new armours metin2, server privat, new metin2, metin2 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We moved on www.gamemaniacs.ro -> Metin2 section !

Please register an username there and talk there! (support/suggestions/chat).

This forum will be closed on 01.04.2012.

Mt2MixT will be renamed in MT2GMCS (Metin2 GameManiacs)
It will remain in English and Romanian (official languages).

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» News ? Help
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby azhra Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 am

» New English p.srw 100 % work .. For all mt2 player ...
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

» New client v1.3 released
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby gmforever Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

» Server nou de metin
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 am

» New Name of srw ?
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby [GM]Reiz3r Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

» IDIOTS UR STUPID
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

» when server back!!!!!! please tell me:)
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby Lonsdale Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

» What about us?i'l say;)
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby azhra Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

» Good news for you
Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby thelegend99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

Suggestion I_icon_minitimeby [GA]kaky Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Advertising
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MT2MixT - Metin2 private server on your social bookmarking website

Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XavaS

XavaS

Thanks received : 0
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-10

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am

1.Make some staff for Forum so we have clean forum.
2.Add Epic equipment like dragon equipment because its not fear of diffrent people.
3.Delete needed pearls in weapons from +5 up to +9 because its not fear of small lvls
4.Add some more materials for doing like weapon 110 not just pearls but some cristals or somthing like that.
5.Hope you will add it because after 3 months of my wasted time in mixt got bored

Make fun

Last edited by XavaS on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeMan

Thanks received : -3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-11

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 am

Fair not fear Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Reiz3r

[GM]Reiz3r

Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 28
Localizare : United Kingdom

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 am

scratch What you're saying is that you got bored because server is too hard?? affraid Well if the server would be as easy as you suggest without pearls to make items +9 it will be too easy and you will be bored even faster, because it will be too easy to make items +9 and every1 will have all the things +9... and after u have everything +9 all you can do is go PvP and you will get bored of that really fast, trust me...

Back to top Go down
[GM]TheMan

[GM]TheMan

Thanks received : 3
Data de inscriere : 2011-08-08
Varsta : 35
Localizare : USA(RUSSIA);Clarks Summit,Pennsylvania[PA];Used to live in Russia (Saint-Petersburg)

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 am

I agree with [MOD]Reiz3r
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id6099352
XavaS

XavaS

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am

[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:
scratch What you're saying is that you got bored because server is too hard?? affraid Well if the server would be as easy as you suggest without pearls to make items +9 it will be too easy and you will be bored even faster, because it will be too easy to make items +9 and every1 will have all the things +9... and after u have everything +9 all you can do is go PvP and you will get bored of that really fast, trust me...

Can't u understand only like weapon from 75lvl to +9 coz you need pearls no for epics
Back to top Go down
Lonsdale

Lonsdale

Thanks received : -3
Data de inscriere : 2011-07-27
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Bulgaria

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 am

Man the server is not hard .. u need only pearls for battle and weps 65 lvl .. and 67 armor,because of the ubgrade to Seflish Gay,the other items are +9 or kings .. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mt2mixt.info
[GM]Reiz3r

[GM]Reiz3r

Thanks received : 17
Data de inscriere : 2011-06-18
Varsta : 28
Localizare : United Kingdom

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 am

XavaS wrote:
[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:

Can't u understand only like weapon from 75lvl to +9 coz you need pearls no for epics

well but u can buy a lot of weapons from items shop that are +9 and much better than lvl 75 so why would u want to make lvl 75 weps by urself?
Back to top Go down
XavaS

XavaS

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:
XavaS wrote:
[MOD]Reiz3r wrote:

well but u can buy a lot of weapons from items shop that are +9 and much better than lvl 75 so why would u want to make lvl 75 weps by urself?

Hmm because i want too bu still add epic eq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1